Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Short in LA

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hazchem Films Ltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going to make a 15mn short in LA around April of this year. I've been there before, but I need a permanent contact their to help me and my producer to organise everything as we live in London. The short will be shot on HD so it's worth working on it. Any one interested??

    Ben

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll help.

    Oh no, wait, crap - I live in Oxford, UK.

    Forget that.

    smile
    Mods

    ------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove

  3. #3
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    Contact legitimate and verifiable government agencies.
    For instance: A county jurisdiction film comission, start with your own.
    DO NOT GO OFF HALF BAKED!
    The internet is breeding psychos and scam artists like rabbits in springtime!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •